Hello! I’m a portrait photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, children and family photography.
My journey started a long time ago when my father taught me to photograph with film. I was 5 years old! I then took photos of everything and fell in love with capturing precious moments.
I have been photographing Newborns for over 7 years, but have been around babies and kiddos my whole life. Working with babies and children has always been a natural gift of mine, and it translates so well into my job.
Those first few weeks with a newborn just fly by, and are essentially a blur, and there is no second chance at capturing those sweet early moments. Every day they grow and change and having photos will help you relive those moments forever. I would be more than happy to photograph your growing family.
I live in Austin, TX with my husband and our three children. They grow so fast so I photograph them pretty often. When I glance at photos of my children shortly after they were born, I am instantly transported back to the time when they were tiny enough to fit in my arms. A wave of emotion washes over me. A small smile spreads across my face. That feeling of emotion is what I want for each and every one of my clients.
– I have worked as a professional photographer for 10 years.
– I grew up in a big family. I am one of 5 children.
– My father is a professional photographer and my mother is a midwife.
– At 5 years old I already knew how to take pictures using film.
– I have always had a passion for creativity and art.
– I have been working as a teacher, a newborn photographer in a hospital, an art instructor.
– I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, Russia and moved to USA in 2012.